Sun, Sep 10|
"Settle Your Sh*t℠" Workshop
An introduction to regulating your nervous system: your antidote to stress and anxiety
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Wildlight Yoga, 4041 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60641, USA
About the event
Settle your Sh*t℠ - your antidote to stress and anxiety. This is an introductory educational and experiential workshop to understand how the nervous systems work and how to work with them to ease anxiety, depression, feeling stuck and chronic pain.
Anxiety, overwhelm and stress are a part of life but they do not need to tax your body or get stuck in your system making you sick. In this workshop you will learn about your nervous system, develop a relationship with feeling more at ease in your bodyhome and learn valuable skills to Settle Your Sh*t℠ so you can enjoy more of your life and process hard emotions as they arise. Mixed throughout the educational piece we will also practice tools that help you to regulate your nervous system.
Join this experiential and introductory workshop where you will:
- Understand the mechanics of the nervous system
- Learn how YOUR particular nervous system works
- Uncover, at least two, mindfulness tools that work for your body and mind that you can start integrating into your life TODAY, to feel relaxed and safe in your body
- Feel regulation in your own body
- Receive the Settle Your Sh*t workbook to take with you
Whether you have taken Settle Your Sh*t℠ with the amazing Dorie Silverman before or this is your first time, you will deepen your experience of feeling relaxed, awake and leave with at least 2 tools to use in your own life for when sh*t hits the fan!
- No experience needed
- In-Person only
- Please bring a journal and something to write with
- No refunds or credits for any reason
- Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins
- Wildlight members receive 10% off
- Visit FAQs
Dorie's work is infused with a belief that no matter what you’re struggling with, you have the potential to heal and feel more and more yourself. With a heartwarming comedic style and impactful teaching of 23 years as a yoga teacher and teacher trainer, she has empowered and inspired hundreds of people to connect with and express their greatest potential both on the yoga mat and in their daily lives. Now, Dorie is a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner supporting women struggling with grief, trauma, anxiety, and chronic pain. Dorie is gifted at clear communication while sensing which core needs will unlock what’s holding you back from feeling like yourself.
+$1.88 service fee
+$1.88 service fee0