Intro to Yoga Series
Time & Location
About the event
Have you ever wished for a class that would prep you for yoga classes? This is the series for you!
We believe that Yoga is a practice for everybody and every body. In this series, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence to safely practice yoga in a class or in the comfort of your own home.
We will provide you with tools to increase flexibility and strength, release tension, and develop concentration and body awareness. We will provide you instruction and understanding of foundational yoga postures, ways to use props for your specific body alignment, an introduction into the philosophy of yoga as well as familiarity with breathwork and meditation. Each class in this series is geared to beginners of any body type and no prior experience is needed. This series will give you the confidence to attend the yoga classes of your choice.
In this introductory, 4 week series, Wildlight instructors will guide students through:
- Jan 7th: Intro to Posture: break down key concepts of basic postures
- Jan 14th: Intro to Props: introduce how to use props for maximum support
- Jan 21st: Intro to Breath: share simple breathing practice
- Jan 28th: Intro to Meditation & Philosophy: discuss the underlying philosophy of why & how yoga improves physical, mental & spiritual health
In-person & virtual
Sign up to take your first step in feeling better and join a pretty special community of people. No previous yoga experience required. Come as you are.
No refunds or credits.
Intro to PostureWildlight Yoga
Intro to PropsWildlight Yoga
- All 4 Dates - In-Person$160+$4 Service fee$160+$4 Service fee0$0
- All 4 Dates - Virtual$160+$4 Service fee$160+$4 Service fee0$0