Intro to Reiki
Time & Location
About the Event
What is Reiki and how does energy healing work? What can Reiki help with? What does Reiki feel like during a session? How does one become a Reiki practitioner?
Learn about the Japanese art of Reiki energy healing, and get all your questions answered in this lecture and experiential-based introductory class with Reiki Master/Teacher, Cassie Zehren.
Cassie will explain what Reiki is, how it works to heal physical, mental and emotional symptoms, and what to expect during a Reiki session.
She will share her experience using Reiki to support healing around chronic illnesses such as cancer, emotional traumas including abuse and loss, mental blocks regarding patterned fears, depression, stress and anxiety, and spiritual development like enhancing intuitive and psychic abilities.
A brief overview of the chakra system of the body will support the understanding of Reiki and how this healing modality can balance and clear energy centers.
Information about becoming a Reiki practitioner and what is involved in each level of Reiki training will be covered, as well as how you can use Reiki for self treatments.
The evening will conclude with a guided meditation with Reiki for attendees to experience the effect of energy work.
By attending this class, you will gain:
• An understanding of Reiki energy healing and what happens during a session
• What ailments Reiki can heal and how
• How Reiki works with the chakra system of the body
• How Reiki strengthens spiritual connection and enhances intuitive abilities
• What happens during Reiki training and what it means to become a Reiki Master
• How to use Reiki for self treatments
• Experience a Reiki demonstration
virtual & in-studio option
- General Admission$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Virtual Admission$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0