Sat, Dec 10|
Exploring the Eight Limb Path of Yoga
Gain a deeper understanding of living your yoga both on & off of your mat
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 12:30 PM – Dec 11, 2022, 3:30 PM
Wildlight Yoga, 4041 N Milwaukee Ave #302, Chicago, IL 60641, USA
About the event
Interested in what lies beyond the physical yoga practice?
The practice of yoga is an art and science dedicated to creating union between body, mind & spirit. It assists the practitioner in using the breath and body to cultivate an awareness of ourselves as human beings intimately connected to the unified whole of creation.
Most of us enter yoga classes eager to learn the poses. This is what draws us in. The magic actually happens when you begin to examine the other limbs and commit to the eight-limbed path as a guidance system. When you practice and experience all the limbs of the path, it becomes very clear that no one element is more important than the other.
- Understand the Patanjali’s Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Use the Eight Limbs of yoga in your everyday life, by learning practical applications & examples.
- Be more mindful in how you treat yourself & others.
- Reflect on how you can apply yoga philosophy to connect to yourself and your inner peace.
- Saturday Dec 10th 12:30-3:30pm cdt: Day One | Foundation: Yamas & Niyamas
- Sunday Dec 11th 12:30-3:30pm cdt: Day Two | Persistence of Practice (Limbs 3-8)
- Each day will have a mix of lecture, journaling, reflection & meditation
All the details:
- No experience needed.
- In-Person & Virtual Option
- Yoga Instructors are eligible for YA CEU's
- Mats & Props will be provided by Wildlight Yoga, for in-person attendance.
- No refunds or credits for any reason.
- Wildlight members receive 10% off. Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins.
- Visit our FAQs
About Your Instructor:
Becky Mocarski (she/her) is a 200hr RYT with over 10 years experience of teaching yoga. Her passion for linking the philosophies of yoga with the poses and practice makes her classes approachable and meaningful. She believes that the 8 Limbs of Yoga are how we take our practice from just on the mat to into our daily lives.
Intergration: Limbs 3-8Wildlight Yoga
Foundation: Yamas & NiyamasWildlight Yoga