Sun, Apr 10|
Art & Yoga: Learn to Crochet
Wildlight Yoga Instructor Becky Mocarski is going to bring you two of her favorite things, Yoga & Crochet!
Time & Location
Apr 10, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Wildlight Yoga, 4041 N Milwaukee Ave #302, Chicago, IL 60641, USA
About the event
Learn to Crochet or sharpen your skills at this fun workshop that includes a 45 minute gentle flow and 75 minute Crochet class.
- Students will need to purchase and bring a crochet hook size L, M, or N
- In-Person Only
- No experience needed.
- Yarn will be provided but feel free to bring your own.
- Mats & Props for yoga will be provided by Wildlight Yoga
- No refunds or credits for any reason.
- Wildlight members receive 10% off. Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins
About your Instructor:
Becky Mocarski (she/her) has been crocheting even longer than she has been teaching yoga! She developed a passion for it after being taught to crochet on a tour bus to prevent car sickness. She turned it into a business (BeMo Designs) after combining it with sewing her own yoga inspired clothes for the past 10 years. She will teach you how to crochet, sharpen your skills, or inspire you with new ways to combine crochet with other arts.
+$1.00 service fee
+$1.00 service fee0