Sun, Jun 25|
Guided Meditation with Kultrun Drum
The intention of this beautiful meditation is to root and ground participants with the support of breath and live music.
Time & Location
Jun 25, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Wildlight Yoga, 4041 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60641, USA
About the event
Cindy will guide participants through an active breathing meditation with her beautiful drum, a kultrun. The intention is to root and ground participants with the support of breath and live music.
This meditation can help connect to the breath and is a safe space to relax and recharge. Experiences may include deep relaxation and feelings of roundedness.
- No experience necessary.
- In studio & virtual admission.
- The Thai massage portion of the event is only available to in studio participants.
- Mats, props, and other supplies provided for in-studio attendees.
- Headphones are recommended for virtual attendees.
- No refunds or credits for any reason.
- Wildlight members receive 10% off.
- Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins.
- Visit FAQs
About your instructor:
Cindy has co-facilitated wellness nature retreats and breathing circles in Los Angeles, New Mexico, Chicago, and Michigan for over 17 years. Her work is informed by a deep respect for the cycles and relationships found in nature. She enjoys helping others deepen their connections to themselves and others through reiki, breathing practices, guided meditations and earth-honoring ceremonies.
+$0.75 service fee
+$0.75 service fee0